Download the white paper
The Complete Guide for Boosting Email Deliverability
There's a big difference between sending an email and actually getting the email in the inbox. Deliverability is one of email marketers' top priorities, so taking the time to properly organize your email campaigns and keep your mailing lists nice and clean is critical.
Download this complete guide that will help you design and implement the best strategy for your email deliverability, including:
- What are the key steps for improving email deliverability: segmentation, IP addresses, domains, and mailing lists, among many others;
- How many emails you should send daily and weekly to avoid getting banned;
- What technical aspects are the most efficient to implement; protocols, means of authentication, avoiding spam traps;
- The definition of a well-thought plan designed to improve email deliverability
- A complete section with tools and sites that will help you get off on the right foot right away.
- A complete glossary section that explains every term and notion you'll come across in this guide.